Information Systems Integration is the proven IT partner who understands
Managing a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) can be challenging. Resources are frequently limited, which adds to the challenge. When the margins are thin and the operation is small and efficient, expenditures to keep your IT systems running properly can be difficult to justify. IT staff, costly service appointments and the overhead for purchasing equipment and storing servers can often be too much for NGOs.
Les us handle your IT for you. Information Systems Integration is proud to offer effective managed services to Washington, DC and State Capitals NGOs. To learn more about what we can do for you, contact Information Systems Integration at (866) 788-2354 or email@example.com today.
Why Does Your NGO Need Managed Services?
Managed Services are proactive support services designed to identify and address IT issues before they become problems. System outages are not only frustrating for your NGO, they are often costly as well. If left unresolved for too long, downtime can affect your NGO negatively in many ways, including:
- Brand Damage: Clients think twice about working with an organization that can’t meet deadlines because of their repetitive IT system issues. IT system downtime can quickly affect your bottom line if the root causes are not addressed and resolved in a lasting fashion.
- Decreased Productivity: When your IT system is lagging, you can only do so much damage control before your entire business falls behind as well. Work piles up and morale nose-dives as you and your staff struggles to get the work done in spite of IT problems.
How Will Information Systems Integration’s IT Solutions Help Your NGO?
Information Systems Integration has unparalleled experience in working with NGOs in the Washington, DC and State Capitals area. Our managed services see to each and every one of your technology needs as an organization by providing a range of industry-standard IT necessities. By trusting your technology needs to Information Systems Integration you’ll enjoy many service features, including:
- Automated backups and business continuity planning to keep your data backed up and your operation running no matter the disaster.
- Comprehensive security audits to protect against digital threats including cybercriminals, malware, spyware, viruses and more.
- Virtual Chief Information Officer guidance to help you plan your technology effectively for the future of your business.
- Industry-leading Microsoft Office 365 support, so that you and your employees can enjoy the best that Microsoft and the Cloud have to offer.
Don’t settle for anything less than the best IT services and support designed for your Non-Governmental Organization. To learn more, give us a call at (866) 788-2354 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.