Has your firm settled with limited support for Microsoft technology?
Microsoft is the gold standard for most office functions, whether it’s Microsoft Word, Outlook or Excel. Why not get the most out of these solutions? Microsoft Office 365 connects these applications with the Cloud, which is an ever-expanding business realm. As a part of our AppRiver partnership, Information Systems Integration is proud to provide peerless Microsoft Office 365 support.
Information Systems Integration can help your Washington, DC and State Capitals firm make the most of Microsoft Office 365, ensuring a smooth transition and setup. To learn more about Microsoft Office 365, contact Information Systems Integration today at (866) 788-2354 or email@example.com.
What Does Microsoft Office 365’s Cloud Based Solutions Offer Your Firm?
As the leading name in Cloud business productivity solutions, Microsoft Office 365 has a plethora of features designed to help you and your colleagues accomplish more efficiently. While the entire suite of Office applications includes software to help each aspect of your firm, a few notable benefits of Microsoft Office 365 include:
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed:Information Systems Integration can ensure minimal unexpected downtime, allowing you and your employees to work efficiently.
- SharePoint: This business collaboration platform is comprehensive and offers server capability, collaboration tools, portal options, enterprise search engine offerings, enterprise content management systems, management capability for processes and forms, business intelligence analyses and more. These features transform the sharing and accessing of vital electronic information into a simplified process.
- Skype For Business: This service comes with the range of features necessary for truly effective communication between your firm and its clients and prospects. You can schedule Skype for Business meetings, upload, share and view PowerPoint presentations, share your screen with other contacts, record all calls in high quality, check availability of meeting attendees, and more.
- Email and Calendar Solutions: With Microsoft Outlook, you can seamlessly integrate your calendar features directly into your email, so that scheduling a meeting, responding to invites and keeping track of your upcoming appointments is that much simpler.
- Comprehensive Availability: Microsoft Office 365 provides an undeniably convenient end user experience. You can access your own Microsoft Office 365 configuration with ease, via browser login on any Internet capable device, the Outlook web app for email and calendar access, or simply at Office.com.
What Makes Information Systems Integration The Right Choice For Microsoft Office 365 Support?
Thanks to our unparalleled expertise with Microsoft technologies, Information Systems Integration can provide you with many benefits in your Microsoft Cloud experience, including:
- Simple Transition:Information Systems Integration can smooth your migration to Microsoft Office 365 services with industry-leading practices. With our help, you can be sure that no email, file, or calendar is missing from your newly configured setup.
- Sensible fees:Due to the very nature of Cloud computing, there is almost no up-front capital required to pay for any physical hardware or the space to store it. Furthermore, pay-as-you-go pricing offers both predictability and flexibility in your budgeting process.
- Convenience:Microsoft Office 365 helps you keep content, meetings and contacts synced across all your devices for use on the go when you’re away from the office.
Make the most of the Microsoft applications you already use! With our help you can optimize your Washington, DC and State Capitals firm’s Microsoft Cloud configuration for better accessibility, security, and convenience. Contact Information Systems Integration today to start your transition to the Cloud.