ISI’s Managed Services will improve your business with responsive support, comprehensive solutions, and scalable services.
Optimizing a business’ technology doesn’t happen by accident. It requires trust, expertise, infrastructure and a proven strategy tailored to your needs. If this sounds unattainable, is it because your current solution is failing to meet your requirements in an efficient manner? Information Systems Integration has a 23-year track record of unparalleled success within the IT consulting and support world.
Stop managing your IT systems all alone. Contact Information Systems Integration today at (866) 788-2354 or email@example.com to learn more about our managed services and what they can do for your Washington, DC and State Capitals business.
Our Managed IT Solutions
Information Systems Integration offers customized solutions, which can be professionally scaled to exceed your expectations. Our foundational support includes the following world-class services:
- 24/7/365 Monitoring – Proactive monitoring for all workstations, servers, network devices, firewalls, routers, and switches, to identify and eliminate threats as they happen.
- Security Management – Complete antivirus, firewall, and IDS management to keep your infrastructure secure.
- Patch Management – Comprehensive patch management, patch status reporting, security vulnerability scans and remediation that ensures your system is up-to-date with the latest security developments.
- Remote Support – Unlimited ticket‐based support for workstations, laptops, and mobile devices (up to two hours per support incident).
- Proactive Maintenance – Regularly scheduled preventive maintenance for servers, workstations, and laptops, to stop problems before they happen.
- Continuity247 Cloud DR – 100GB offsite cloud backup with disaster recovery options to keep your data safe from onsite emergencies.
- Asset Management – Full hardware and software reporting metrics to assist with asset tracking, compliance reporting, and obsolescence planning.
- Server / Network Support – Remote support for servers, routers, switches, and firewalls to ensure optimal performance.
- Onsite Support – One hour per month of onsite certified support time with one of our professional technicians (additional onsite support offered as block-based).
In addition to our foundational services features. Information Systems Integration’s range of services also include:
- Reporting – Comprehensive monthly IT landscape insights reporting that provides you with actionable data about your business’ technology.
- Virtual CIO (vCIO) – Information Systems Integration becomes your Virtual Chief Information Officer, providing Enterprise IT strategy, quarterly technology performance, budget planning and business impact analysis.
- Vendor Management – Information Systems Integration provides a single point of contact for all technology vendor issues, simplifying your support process.
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange – Convenient and accessible email, optimized for mobile platforms, and kept secure with SecureTide anti‐spam and antivirus and in‐place archiving (no user quotas).
- Office 365 Professional Plus – Enjoy the full Microsoft cloud experience with licensing for up to 5 devices per user, along with 1TB of OneDrive for Business.
- SecureSurf™ Network Shield – Full inbound and outbound network protection to keep your system safe from web-borne threats.
- DNS Hosting Plus – Secure protection against DDoS attacks with unlimited records and queries so that your online presence is kept intact. DNSSEC support and 100% uptime (SLA), ensure that your business operates consistently, no matter the threat.
- 24/7 Help Desk Support – Our local, friendly and highly trained support staff, now available 24/7, instead of just during business hours.
It may seem difficult to separate a great IT partner from the average provider, but for us the distinction is clear. Guaranteed privacy, tried and tested solutions, and expert guidance are the benchmarks of a great MSP.
You will enjoy a range of company-wide benefits with Information Systems Integration as your partner in IT:
- IT Stability as a result of combining expert engineers, great tools and a process for delivering best practices in a consistent manner.
- Peace of Mind that comes from the self-satisfaction in knowing you have full control over the technological factors that dictate your business’ success.
- A Trustworthy Partnership thanks IT solutions and expert advice that focuses on your business’ success and nothing else.
Let us assume the hassle of your IT systems management. Contact Information Systems Integration today at (866) 788-2354 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our tried and tested managed services plan and what it can do for your Washington, DC and State Capitals company.