For Immediate Release
February 12, 2016
Information Systems Integration (ISI) empowers you with the insight of predictive analytics for leading edge legislative monitoring.
ISI is proud to announce the formalization of an exclusive partnership with GovPredict (GP), providing us with the ability to offer the GP legislative monitoring platform through a dedicated solution tier.
- Our strategic and innovative partnership with GovPredict positions ISI as the industry leader in serving government and public relations professionals.
- Leveraging the power of technology-driven predictive analytics allows your team to gain significant insights, providing the power to build deeper relationships with legislative leaders and serve clients more effectively – all while saving significant amounts of time.
GovPredict provides an arsenal of features, which include:
- Online Bill Comparison with Document Trove
- Landscape of Lobbying Activity
- Date-Driven, Actionable insights
- Accurate Congressional Staff Directory
Today’s announcement underscores ISI’s commitment to offer cutting-edge solutions – at the intersection of technology and advocacy – within the government and public relations space.
“ISI is excited to work alongside GovPredict while serving our clients in the government relations sector with this unique and powerful tool”, said ISI COO Michael King. “We firmly believe this partnership will continue to drive the digital transformation of the lobbying market.”
GovPredict is an accurate, real-time predictive analytical suite. With its robust feature set, GP enables the forecasting of legislative probability on both federal and state levels. Based on algorithmic machine learning, GP provides in-depth analysis of bill characteristics, congressional voting records, district demographics, and many other meaningful and customizable variables.
About Information Systems Integration
Founded in 1993, Information Systems Integration specializes in providing precisely tailored Information Technology solutions and services to government and public relations firms in Washington, DC and state capitols throughout the nation. ISI is the only technology provider in the country with over 23 years of experience working exclusively with the top lobby firms in DC and state capitols. More information is available at: https://isicg.com
Michael B. King