Confidentiality is the cornerstone of any government relations firm’s ability to do business. We know your clients expect you to maintain the privacy of their affairs and information. Yet, it has never been more difficult to protect sensitive data than in today’s tech-centric world. Data breaches are commonplace, and Washington, DC and State Capitals government relations firms are prime targets for hackers who seek valuable information.
Email encryption is the solution for securing your online communications. In the business world, email is the primary method of communication between your staff members and your clients, so if you’re not encrypting email, you’re leaving a host of sensitive information open to hackers.
Take advantage of our unbeatable email security services to ensure that your messages stay private. To learn more about what we can do to protect your Washington, DC and State Capitals government relations firm’s email, contact Information Systems Integration at (866) 788-2354 or email@example.com now.
Why Should You Encrypt Your Emails?
First and foremost, email encryption will give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you don’t have to worry every time you click “send”. Yet, that’s only the beginning:
- Protect Confidential Information Against Theft: For many government relations firms, email accounts contain vital data that can cause severe damage if accessed by the wrong people. Email encryption protects your company, as well as your clients, by making your email unreadable while in transit.
- Guard Your Good Name: There’s nothing more embarrassing than reporting to your client that you’ve lost their sensitive information. Email encryption ensures confidentiality with the intended recipient, which protects your firm’s reputation and prevents a loss of trust that comes with a data breach.
What Does Email Encryption from Information Systems Integration Mean For Your Firm?
Information Systems Integration has over twenty-three year’s experience in working with firms like yours in the Washington, DC and State Capitals market. We will provide your firm with industry-leading email security measures from our strategic partner, AppRiver. You can rely on Information Systems Integration to ensure total security for your emails before, during, and after being sent thanks to our comprehensive range of security features, which include:
- One-click email encryption measures to ensure that your communication is secured against unwelcome readers while at rest and in transit.
- Mobile device capability that allows you to read and send encrypted messages from your mobile platform without having to store the message locally.
- Multiple user features including delivery slip production, registered mail options, centralized management, large file encryption, and much more.
- Full functionality allows for compatibility with Hosted Exchange, Microsoft Outlook, Windows and Mac operating systems, as well as browsers and Microsoft Office 365.
Contact Information Systems Integration at (866) 788-2354 or firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information on how to secure your best means of communication.
“Teaming up with ISI over 16 years ago has proved to be one of the best business decisions I ever made.”