With Information Systems Integration proven support, your Association’s Information Technology will accomplish more.
Information Systems Integration understands that associations conduct critical advocacy on behalf of the professionals you represent. Faulty IT can cause downtime or the complete loss of vital data, which will halt the work you are undertaking. Information Systems Integration can handle the hassle of your IT so that you can get back to focusing on the important work your association does.
Have you settled for generic IT support? To get industry-specific services for your Washington, DC and State Capitals association today, be sure to get in touch with Information Systems Integration at (866) 788-2354 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Can Managed Services Help Your Association?
Managed Services are proactive, 24/7 monitoring, maintenance and support services designed to identify and address IT issues ahead of the curve. If IT problems are left unresolved, downtime will affect your ability to accomplish tasks in many ways, including:
- Reputational Risk: The stigma attached to your association’s name is a big part of the industry you operate in. Don’t let ineffective IT be the reason a client chooses another association over yours.
- Decreased Efficiency: Given how integral IT is to how you communicate and work on a daily basis, you simply can’t afford to let ineffective technology stop your employees from doing their jobs.
How Will Our IT Solutions Help Your Association?
Information Systems Integration provides comprehensive managed services for trade associations, with a focus on proactive support and strategic solutions. Instead of dealing with multiple vendors, simply choose Information Systems Integration as your proven managed services provider to get a range of support services. Our services include IT security measures, data backup, Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) features and more. By outsourcing your IT concerns to a trusted provider like us, you will realize many benefits, including:
- Comprehensive Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning to ensure that your valuable data is safe and secure no matter the emergency.
- Intensive security audits to identify and resolve any overlooked vulnerabilities in your IT infrastructure.
- Virtual Chief Information Officer services to help you address your daily IT needs and optimize your long-term goals.
- Enterprise-quality Microsoft Office 365 support to ensure that your association is enjoying a fully Cloud-capable Microsoft experience.
Don’t bother with IT support that fails to understand what your Washington, DC and State Capitals association needs to excel in its industry. To learn more about what we can do for your association’s IT systems, contact Information Systems Integration at (866) 788-2354 or email@example.com today.